VS80B series Variable Speed switch with Microcontroller for t
> DC Switches
VS80B series Variable Speed switch with Microcontroller for the Management of Lithium-ion Battery
Electrical rating: DC 25.1A 24V
Rated battery voltage: 14.4~24V
Description: VS80B series are a high integration and ultra compact variable speed switches. They are special designed to control and protect a Li-ion tool by Protected Circuit Module(PCM), including Lithium-ion battery undervoltage protection, overcurrent protection, variable speed, reverse module and brake function. Besides, they also have 3 speed modes, by which, the user can choose the suitable speed mode according to the different tasks.
The switch's high integration and compact size offers great advantages in tool's slim ergonomic grip design.
1. Overcurrent protection;
2. Undervoltage protection;
3. Stepless variable speed, and with speed mode selection by an external tact switch and shown through LED light;
4. Mechanical motor short circuit brake contact, electronic by-pass function;
5. Mechanical reversing module, lock-off in mid-position of reversing lever;
6. Anode circuit control, and the main contacts designed in composite structure to fit the high power application;
7. Internal MOSFET, copper heat sink fixed;
8. LED front light, with time delay and gradual extinguishing functions;
9. Pass UL, CUL safety certificates(25.1A 24V).
Application: All kinds of portable power tools or appliances with Lithium-ion battery, such as: screw drivers, drills, impact wrenches, rotary hammers, household appliances etc。